Filling up at the Genesis Open
There is no shortage of upgraded food options at the Genesis Open. From The Woods at 10 to food trucks at The Promenade, Riviera offers an upgraded food and beverage experience unlike any other sporting event.
The Woods at 10
New to the Genesis Open is The Woods at 10. Located near 10 green and the driving range, The Woods at 10 features a menu inspired by The Woods Jupiter, a Tiger Woods Venture restaurant. Guests of the Genesis Open can try a number of menu items from The Woods flagship location, including New Zealand Rack of Lolli-Pop Lamb Chops, The Woods Bison Burger, Tuna Tartare, Hand-Cut Truffle French Fries and more.
The Michelob ULTRA Bar located next to The Woods provides the perfect balance to The Woods’ gourmet food options. Enjoy a bite to eat and a cold drink while refueling before an afternoon on-course.
Gourmet food trucks
Five gourmet food trucks will be stationed around the course at Riviera this year. NoMad, Wise Barbecue, Cousins Maine Lobster and Baby’s Badass Burgers will be stationed at the Promenade. Coolhaus, located between 11 tee and 13 fairway, will provide ice cream and other delicious treats.
- Baby’s Badass Burgers takes burgers to a whole new level. This hot pink truck takes you through a hamburger journey with seemingly endless toppings and clever names to boot. Be sure not to miss out on “The Bombshell.” It may take your breath away.
- Wise Barbecue features finger-lickin’ Texas smokehouse barbecue. Pepper crusted beef brisket, pork spare ribs and plenty of country-style side dishes will make you leave wanting more. Be sure not to eat your fingers, too.
- Cousins Maine Lobster is the place to go If you’re looking for some scrumptious seafood. Take a trip to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean with to-die-for lobster rolls and tots, shrimp tacos and lobster bisque. Top it off with a traditional Maine whoopie pie or some Maine lobster ice cream.
- NoMad sprang onto the LA food truck scene last year. Doubling as a New York based Michelin-starred restaurant, NoMad features the famous NoMad chicken burger and milk & honey soft serve.
- Coolhaus is a great place to cool down and grab a snack. Located between 11 tee and 13 fairway, Coolhaus provides gourmet ice cream and sammies. Some of the sammies even take a stab at being regular sandwiches. Pastrami flavored ice cream? Yep!
Kids’ Meal Deal
Situated at two locations on course, the Kids’ Meal Deal gives kids something to eat, too. Concession stands at the Driving Range and The Boulevard provide a choice of sandwich (cheeseburger, hamburger, veggie, PB&J), side (potato chips or fruit) and a drink (bottled water or soda)